Thursday, August 21, 2008

Demo Impressions: The Force Unleashed


 


I took some time out of my hectic morning to download the demo for The Force Unleashed and tinker with it a little bit. My first impressions were that it is a very good looking game; the cutscene before the demo level looked really good. Picking up stuff and flinging it around was a lot of fun even though I don't yet have the hang of moving objects around in 3d space. I keep wrecking what I'm holding by bashing it into the environment.


The only thing I am worried about is that the game is nothing more than force pushing targets to bits. I can imagine that there will be some force based puzzles for certain but would it really be worth the $60? The embedded video is just gameplay from Gamespot and not the demo.

No comments: